Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, April 24, 2017

Tea Friendship Card

I'm a tea drinker. My go to tea is Luzianne Decaf that is not easy to find in individual tea bags but is plentiful in family size that is for ice tea making. The other tea I like is Teavano Royal English Breakfast Tea. I also like loose tea and for this I use a tea diffuser.


Photographed with a mug my daughter gave me because I'm fond of photography/cameras.



























    Supplies List 

Die-Namics: stamp/die - Always Time For Tea
ink:  Memento Luxe Nautical Blue
machine:  Sizzix BIGkick
other: April 2017 calendar, Wilton white paper doily 
punch: Fiskars corner rounder
paper: cardstock - navy blue, pink, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Bush Sweet Bouquet Paper dbl sided
tool: MISTI

Entering this into the following challenges:


4/30   Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Apr 2017 Ch   UE  4/1
4/30   DLART Apr Linky Ch   1Eperday no stacking   4/1
4/30   Simon Says Stamp Mon Got Your Number   Add a number on creation      5E(#1)   4/24
   number - inside April 2017 calendar

5/1    Cuttlebug Mania Ch A Cuppa Tea or Coffee   3E(#1)   4/18






5/2   CAS-ual Fri Ch CF172 Color Ch   Use Pink, Navy & White   UE   4/21












2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Melissa! I like the doily with the tea pot and cup! Your lens mug cracks me up - I've thought about getting one for my hubby. Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tea card - perfect colors and I love that you decorated the inside. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete