Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, January 30, 2017

Wishing you silly love songs Card

This Clean & Simple CAS card has a music theme & reminds me of a Paul McCartney song.






















 Supplies List 

Cas-ual Fri Stamps: stamp - Love Notes
ink:  Memento LadyBug
paper: cardstock -  pink, red, white   scrapbook - hearts
tool:  Mini Perfect Layers, MISTI

Entering this into the following challenges:


1/31   Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Jan 2017 Ch   UE  1/1
1/31   DLART Jan Linky Ch   1Eperday no stacking   1/1

2/4   Stamped Blessings heARTful Stamping Ch Anything Goes   2E(#2)   1/29
 




2/7   CAS-ual Fri Ch CFC166 Music to my Ears   UE   1/27













4 comments:

  1. This is really CAS I love the music theme, BTW i bought my misti from sweet petunia on your info, I did get magnets with mine, and I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart music notes. Now I have that Paul McCartney song on my brain. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!! I love your color choices!! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete