Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2014

My Craft Spot Guest Designer Oct 30

This BEE is happy to bee a Guest Designer for My Craft Spot.

I have made 2 Halloween creations. First is a pumpkin w/ spider theme decoration. Second is an altered glass bottle.

The Pumpkin w/ spider theme was made using:
1. Cricut cartidge Artbooking for the pumpkin base
2. My Craft Spot edging die to make the grooves in the pumpkin for wonderful 3D look
3. My Craft Spot twine Parrot Green tied to pumpkin stem
4. My Craft Spot dies: Spider web edge at top of pumpkin, spider, spider web ear the spider
5. wiggle eyes added to My Craft Spot spider
6. black/white twine
7. My Craft Spot sentiment























Supplies List 


adhesive: double-sided red tape
Cricut cartridge: Artbooking Pumpkin base
ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
machines: Cricut, Sizzix BIGkick
My Craft Spot: dies - Fancy Edges Halloween - spider web  twine - Parrot Green
paper:  cardstock - black, gray, orange
twine: black/white
wiggle eyes: 5 mm

Entering this into the following challenges: 

10/30 Stampendous Oct 2014 Ch Halloween Haunt UE UE 10/1

10/31 DL.ART Oct Linky Ch 1Eperday 10/1

11/1 Pile it On Ch#43 Create a Scene UE 10/26

11/3 Scrappy Moms Stamps Terr Tues Ch - Happy Halloween UE 10/28



The altered glass bottle is made using:
1. a glass wine bottle
2. double-sided adhesive red tape applied to the glass wine bottle & red part peeled off exposing the sticky part
3. Recollections Pumpkin glitter sprinkled on the sticky part of the red tape
4. My Craft Spot dies: bottles, bottle label & pumpkins
5. My Craft Spot stamp 'Pumpkin Juice'
6. My Craft Spot Parrot Green twine




























Supplies List 


adhesive: double-sided red tape
glitter: Recollections glitter
ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
machine: Sizzix BIGkick
My Craft Spot: dies - Halloween Shapes - bottles, 'bottle label, spider, spider web  
   Fall Wheelbarrow - pumpkin
   twine: Parrot Green 
paper:  cardstock - black, orange, orange glitter
recycle: wine glass bottle

Entering this into the following challenges: 

11/3 Scrappy Moms Stamps Terr Tues Ch - Happy Halloween UE 10/28

11/4 Simon Says Stamp Wed Anything Goes   5E(#4) 10/29









3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your guest design spot, Melissa!! Your projects are both fabulous!! The pumpkin is adorable and I love the altered bottle!! The tag looks fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you on your GDS over at MCS!!
    Awesome!! Super cute, cool & Totally fun projects!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest spot with My Craft Spot. Love that bottle with the glittered tape and what a great pumpkin decoration. Nicely done projects, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete