Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Bloom where you're planted Friend Flowers Card

Click here to enter Doodle Pantry Aug Digital Challenge 49.
Click here to see Flyin Hi DP DT Card.

Created this card using Sizzix Card Regal Flip-its die set. Used Sizzix Triplits Flower #2 for flowers. Stamped My Craft Spot sentiments. Used Stampin' Up punches for parts of the flowers: center & leaves.

























Supplies List 


ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
paper:  Paper Pizazz Pastel Mini Flowers scrapbook  cardstock - green, lavender, pinks, white
Sizzix: Stephanie Barnard - Regal Flip-its, Triplits Flower #2
stamp:  My Craft Spot Tiny Tags 2 - sentiment
Stampin' Up: punch - 1/2" circle (center of flowers), Two-Step Bird (leaves)

Entering this into the following challenges:

8/3 Craft Your Passion Ch224 Flower Power 3E(#3) 7/28

8/15 My Sheri Crafts Ch#139 - Shaped Cards 3E(#2) 8/2

8/31 Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Ch UE 8/1 

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cool! I won this at the convention last week, I was wondering how it went together and here it is! Beautiful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable swing card! I love the soft colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Great card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete