Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Captain Jack Sparrow Card

Doodle Pantry Challenge for July is Make a Splash or Christmas Theme. Click here to enter challenge. Click here to see my Partridge in a Pear Tree Scrapbook Layout.

Made this card using digital created artwork my daughter created of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow for me in 2011.

Stamped K Andrew Designs sentiment.



























Supplies List 


artwork: digital created sketch of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow by my daughter
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
paper:  cardstock - Kraft, black, white
stamp:   K Andrew Designs Pirate Tales & Fish Scales - sentiment

Entering this into the following challenges:


7/20 Simon Says Stamp Mon Ch: About a Face 5E(#5) 7/14 

7/30 DL.ART Thankful Thurs July Linky Ch 1Eperday 7/1

8/4 Scrapbooker PhD Ch#13 Go Digital + Optional Animal 3E(#3) comb10otherch 7/17 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Melissa sincerely your daughter is so talented. Every time I stop by I see this Johnny Depp projects and I can't believe they've been handmade. Your card looks so nice! Love the sentiment too. Great job!

    By the way, there is a problem with the link to my blog on the HIMCR blog hop list. So just in case, if you have visited and didn't see the blog hop post click on the home top tab, and you'll see it there. Thanks so much for subscribing through blogger reader. Hugs.

    Graciellie
    HIMCR DT
    gracielliedesign blogspot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Capt Jack never looked better! Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete