Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

3D Man Shirt Bday Bag

Doodle Pantry Challenge for July is Make a Splash or Christmas Theme. Click here to enter challenge. Click here to see my Partridge in a Pear Tree Scrapbook Layout.

Made this 3D Man Shirt Birthday bag using Cricut cartridge Artiste. When I saw that I had this striped 2 sided cardstock I knew I wanted to use it for this.  Used some mini sticky dots so it can stay closed, be opened & closed again. Stamped Docerela birthday sentiment using new ink, Memento Luxe Nautical Blue, that my friend, Susan, told me about. This ink stamps nice & crisp. Added twine.

Bag is 5" and just the right size for a box of men's cologne.

Front view with bag closed:























Side view with bag closed:
 





















Front view with bag open:
 























Supplies List 


adhesive: mini glue dots
Cricut cartridge: Artiste 5" 3D Shirt Bag pg 75
ink: Memento Luxe Nautical Blue
paper:  cardstock - Kraft, ColorBok Cloud 9 Design Trvl Stripe - 2 sided
   stripes on one side, green on other side
stamp:   Docerela Mix & Match 1  sentiment
Tim Holtz: die - Tag
twine: blue/white

Entering this into the following challenges:


7/20 My Craft Spot Mon Ch#144 Anything but a Card 1E(#1) 7/14 

7/24 Cardz TV 3D Des Ch#4 Masculine Bday 1E(#1) 7/11

7/31 Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Ch UE 7/1 

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun bag! The striped paper is just perfect with this project!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete