Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Moose-ing You Mini Card

Please click here to enter Cuttin' & Stampin' Ch 14-19 Graduation Day.

Please click here to enter Doodle Pantry May Ch 46.  Click here to see my Cheetah Carousel Wild About You Shaped Card.

Please click here to enter One Stitch At A Time Ch212 Use a Digi. Please click here to see my make a wish Bday Card.


Created this Clean & Simple CAS Mini card using a stamp I bought at a Michaels when I was in Canada years ago.

























Supplies List 


ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk
paper:  scrap piece of Paper Pizazz Moose & Deer scrapbook, cardstock - maroon
stamp:Hampton Art studio g

Entering this into the following challenges:


5/18 Simon Says Stamp Mon Challenge: M 5E(#3) 5/12

5/25 Craftin Desert Divas Craft it Up & Link It Up Linky Party #31 Puns UE 5/12


5/31 DLART May Linky Ch UE 1perDay 5/1 

4 comments:

  1. Perfect ,and fun !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might be moosing me while I was off to MI to surprise my mom for her B-day and MOM's day. I love the image and the sentiment
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that stamp goes perfect with that paper!!! Great job!!!

    Have a nice day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete