Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Snail ATC

Created this Snail ATC using Sentimentals Cricut cartridge. First time for using a Snail on anything. I cut a larger one as well as the 1" one for the ATC. Found my Martha Stewart grass edge punch that I was looking for and it was not in the Rubbermaid container I had animal punches in. It was in with the Spring & Valentine punch Rubbermaid container with bunnies and other Spring punches.

Used all scraps except for the pattern striped paper. Embossed the shell on the Snail on ATC with D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. Used Glossy accents on the snail.



















Closeup so you can see the 
D'vine Swirls embossing:













Cricut cartridge: Sentimentals 1" Snail
embossing: D'vine swirl embossing folder - used on the Snail shell but not easily seen
Glossy accents 
paper: Colorbok Cloud9Design Trvl Stripe
scraps of green cardstock 
punch: Martha Stewart grass edge

Entering this into the following challenges:

A Blog Named Hero Ch15 The Ol' 1-2 Punch use punched or die cut element unlim 11/1-11
Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR 71 Super Scraps Sat lim3 1st 11/10-16
One Stop Craft Ch Anything Goes lim2 1st 11/10-24
Catch the Bug Nov Theme - Things with Tails 11/10-17
The Stamp Man Nov Ch Emboss It unlim diff things 1 ATC 11/8-30
Wicked Wed ATC WW57 Snails or Stripes totcomb6ch lim2 1st my ATC has both a Snail & Stripes 11/7-13 

13 comments:

  1. Melissa I would normal not look at a snail twice but yours is such a beauty...it looks so lovely in the pastel green

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great to use up small scraps for. Cute snail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute snail card - I have not made a snail card yet - Something I might add to my bucket list - now where is that list? I have glossy accents - I need to use those more! Great use of your scraps and nice ATC card - enjoy your day my friend! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, I have a hard time finding stuff I've organized, too. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for playing along at Hiding in my Craft Room! Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snail looks very cute and the glossy accents turned out great. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your snail is so cute! Love the green and the gloss!
    Thank you for your comment about my warm wishes card. The stamp is a clear acrylic $1.00 stamp from A.C. Moore. I stamped it in red and used white glitter glue to swirl the whipped topping (the red showed threw).
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your snail ATC- thanks for playing along with our challenge at Wicked Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little snail, polished and embossed for a stroll in the grass! A very cute ATC.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Wicked Wednesday, we always enjoy your little creations.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't believe I'm saying this, but what an adorable snail!! I love the added glossy accents!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow we don't get many ATC's here but you have done a great job, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute and creative card! Too cute! Thanks for sharing it with all of us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll be back to join us for our next chllenge!

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous! Your snail is sooooo cool looking! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete